Security and Disclosure
AutoCryptoBot respects each individual's right to privacy. We value our relationship with you, and we take pride in maintaining loyalty and respect with each individual client by providing you with security. The provisions of this notice apply to former clients, current clients, and applicants.
When you apply for or maintain a live account with AutoCryptoBot, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. Such information may include:
- Application Information: Information you provide to us on applications and other forms, such as your name, Email address, Address.
- Transaction Information: Information about your transactions with us and with our affiliates as well as information about our communications with you. Examples include your account balances, trading activity, your inquiries, and our responses.
What Information is Collected Automatically?When you use our Website or services available on our Website, we automatically collect information from your devices. We collect the following information:
Server Log Information: We collect server log information when you use our Website, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent at our Website and the websites you visit just before and just after our Website.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
Telemetry Information: If you use any of our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device and other statistics about your device.
Usage Information: If you use our Website, we will collect metadata about the files you upload for storage and we will record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our Website, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the Website, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies.
Use of Information
We will only use the Information for purposes of:
- Providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our Website or the products or services provided via our Website;
- Analysing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our Website users;
- Fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
- Providing you with the information or products or services that you have requested;
- Answering your inquiry or responding to a communication from you;
- Developing new products or services;
- Sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
- Communicating with you about news, products, services, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- Matching your Information with job vacancies to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you if you have contacted us about recruitment;
- Monitoring and analysing trends, usage and activities in connection with our Website;
- Detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- Protecting the rights and property of the VGM Parties (as defined below) and others;
- Linking, connecting or combining Information we collect from or about you with other Information; and
- Carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We will only share Information about you in the following ways:
- With your consent or at your instruction;
- With our current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and with other companies under common control or ownership with us or our offices internationally;
- With third parties or service providers that perform work for us;
- Certain information you may choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username and any content you post when you use interactive areas of our Website like our online forums;
- In connection with a merger or sale of our company assets, or if we do a financing or are involved in an acquisition or any other situation where Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in line with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of any VGM Party or others; and
- With third parties where aggregate Information is disclosed which cannot be reasonably be used to identify you.
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request; however, failure to do so may result in our being unable to open or maintain your account or to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete, and up to date, you can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information. If you do not wish to have your personal information disclosed to our affiliates or other third parties as described in this Policy, please contact us via email at: [email protected] Please be advised, that if we receive such instruction we will not be able to service your account and must close any open and funded accounts you have.